Many people think people with lupus are just lazy....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow. Itz been a lonnnnng time since i blogged! My life has been sooooo hectic lately! I moved (temporarily), changed jobs (started this past Mon), i' still the adventurer leader @ my church & the kids graduated 2 move on to their next class! Just so much going on! I hope everything works out with this new job bcuz it cuts my commute down by 1-1/2hrs! Whew! As far as the lupus....i still have my crappy moments....but im blessed....it could b soooo much worse! I had sum type of allergic/hypersensitive response about 2 wks ago. Idk know what i was having a bad response 2.....thatz the difficult part. Since idk what caused the problem, i cant avoid it, so i never know when/if it'll happen again! I was in bad shape! Fever/chills, difficulty breathing, i thought i was leavin this earth! But as usual God saw me thru! Im still here. Praise Him! Til next time as my world turns/spins & does back flips......

No comments:

Post a Comment