Many people think people with lupus are just lazy....

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This is amazing.......the fact that I am exhausted just attempting to do basic houshold duties! Does washing clothes make everyone else this tired? I worked yesterday (0730-1600) then went to my cousin's wedding. I got to sleep in a lil this am then I got up & started washing clothes. I was really behind in washing, becuz I didn't do any washing last weekend with all of the other ctivites I had going on! Anyway, I had tons of washing to do this weekend, but didn't start until today. I really need to clean up my room, but after washing the lil one's clothes all day, then taking her to swimming, then washing & styling her hair...I'm pooped!!! This chronic fatique is the pits! & it's annoying!!!! As my world turns......

No comments:

Post a Comment